The housing market has boomed in recent years. This market has several other industries connected with it such as cement, steel, and wood, etc. Anderson residential metal roofing is also among the sectors connected with the housing boom. An increase in demand for residential metal roofing is witnessed due to the aesthetic perks it provides along with the mandatory durability and sustainability. According to data gathered by Globe Newswire, the global metal roofing market is expected to grow from $7,721.67 million in 2020 to $12,832.67 million by the end of 2025.
Aesthetic Perks of Anderson Residential Metal Roofing:
Aesthetic roofing can help your place look more vibrant as compared to other houses in the vicinity. This is a very important purchase as no house is complete without its roof. If you prefer design as well as durability, metal roofing is the best choice.
It is not necessary to fully use metal roofing for your house. It can also be used as an accent to make your home stand out. The concept behind this is to apply different textures to give your house a livelier look.
There are a variety of customizable designs available, ranging from bright colors to woody designs. A unique combination of black and white can also be adapted to get your house to stand out in the neighborhood. This is why residential metal roof panels come in a variety of styles, profiles, and colors to fit every house style.
Suits Any Home Style:
Residential metal roofing aesthetics can do wonders for your house, from renewing the quality to accentuate its character. You can give it a spin and add in touches according to your own style.
Following are some examples of how you may add your desired artistic style to turn your house into something you have always dreamed of.
- Ranch: If you own a ranch, it is essential to use colors such as brown or gray for a perfect mix and match for your place. You must select a color that blends with the brick exterior of your ranch.
- Craftsman: Craftsman homes are usually designed using natural materials such as wood, metal, and stone. Therefore, using a metallic roof will complement the tone of your craft-man-style home.
- Tudor: A Tudor-styled home roof can be highly visible, making it more important to install durable metal roofing. For this kind of infrastructure, dark-themed colors such as brown or gray are preferred to give the structure a bold yet aesthetic touch. Due to the height of such buildings, they are more susceptible to heavy wind blows. Therefore, it is vital to have Anderson residential metal roofing to provide an extra layer of safety to your house and family from extreme weather.
- Colonial: Traditional colors such as brown, gray, or blue may be considered. Metal roofing is a great option to add a fine touch to your colonial home. A variety of bold metal colors are available to set a theme for your home’s exterior that matches its uniformity.
- Modern: Modern-style homes typically have a sleek design with low-pitched roofs. A low-pitched roof can still have bold metal roofing. Therefore, it is an ideal choice for modern homes as it is available in valiant, striking colors. These colors assist in amplifying the unique architectural features of your home.
Achieving the Modern Farmhouse Look:
A modern farmhouse is represented by a garret and is becoming popular among homeowners. Most homeowners prefer having metal roofing as it is an array of modernity and serenity. Most farmhouses are typically white therefore a black metal roof will accent the lush vibe of your building.
How Long Will Anderson Residential Metal Roofing Last?
Although traditional roofing is the cheaper option, residential metal roofing is comparatively more durable and has a life span of as high as 60 years. Traditional metal roofing is likely to require frequent repairs and has a lifespan of almost 15-20 years.
We at Anderson Metal Roofing comprise a team of qualified professionals who will guide you through every step. Our team will provide complete facilitation for your Anderson residential metal roofing. Metal roofing adds significant value to your infrastructure and also increases your property value. Therefore, we provide the best service in the market, which has passed our strict quality assurance tests and is cost-effective. Without any further ado, pick up that phone and call us to book a free consultation and learn more about the services we offer.