Respectful to the historical significance
of the entire roofing restoration project.
Choosing the right team of roofers for your historical roofing restoration project can be an intimidating task. You want to work with the most experienced, reputable group you can find. If you see a restoration project on your horizon, Anderson Metal Roofing and Shingles is the team to call.
Our master roofers and sheet metal craftsmen have experience working with materials that are often used in historical roofing restoration projects, like slate, tile and architectural metal work on churches, historic buildings, governmental, educational and other institutional structures.
Having worked on many large restoration projects, we fully understand that the roof installation can be a complex process. We are able to custom fabricate, install or repair such items as custom built-in gutters, valleys, saddle flashings, wall-counterflashings and snow guards. When combined with our exceptional roofing expertise, we provide the building owner and design team with “peace of mind.”
Additional Historic Roofing Services:
- Architectural sheet metal fabrication
- Dry rot repairs and structural restoration: roof sheathing
- Gutters and downspouts for historic roofs
- Energy-efficiency improvements for historic buildings: moisture barriers, air sealing and roof ventilation
- Roof-top solar systems for historic buildings
- Historic roofing consultation